You can make a difference in your community and help people when they need it the most. The work is hard. The expectations are high. The fulfillment is priceless. Whether you want to be a firefighter, paramedic or your passion lies in other career paths at TVF&R, you can answer the call.
We believe a significant part of what makes an organization great is the people. TVF&R is committed to developing and enhancing a diverse workforce that honors and respects our individual and group differences to build trust in the community.
Compensation at TVF&R includes far more than salary. While harder to quantify, the value of employee benefits at TVF&R is a significant consideration in total compensation.
- Health insurance and employee welfare services
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Family and Medical Leave
- Educational reimbursement
- Wellness program
- A generous life insurance coverage to full-time employees and dependents, as well as accidental death and dismemberment insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Other Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term disability insurance (employee paid)
- Supplemental life insurance availability (employee paid)
- Section 125 flexible spending plan
- Section 125 dependent care plan
*Benefits may vary depending upon employee work group.
TVF&R has a number of plans offered to support the long-term "wealth care" of its staff. There are four methods of funding retirement savings, some of which are funded by the employee, some by the employer. Together, these plans add a considerable amount to total compensation.
TVF&R on YouTube