TVF&R is seeking to fill one vacancy on the Commission. The volunteer candidate profile below outlines the desired attributes to serve effectively in this role.
An ideal volunteer candidate...
- Has an understanding of and commitment to the general purposes of the District's civil service rules, including providing equal opportunity to qualified persons in all aspects of employment in Civil Service positions and to increase effectiveness and efficiency in the administration of personnel processes.
- Has the ability to make high quality decisions, based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement.
- Is comfortable dealing with concepts and complexity.
- Has a broad perspective for viewing a situation.
- Is able to make a commitment to a four-year term as an unpaid volunteer, with attendance at quarterly evening meetings in Tigard and special meetings as needed.
Click HERE for more information and to apply.